Popular Posts


Nigeria's soccer star and former captain of Super Eagles,Joseph Yobo has been married to an ex beauty queen Adaeze Igwe Yobo,daughter of John Fashanu's ex lover.The two love birds got married 7 years ago in a very unusual circumstance at the midnight cross over service in El Buba Outreach Ministries International in Jos Plateau 7 years ago.

Recall that it was an impromptu wedding that took all by surprise and the wedding church service also held at night.They have been living happily as husband and wife in Europe and the union is blessed with two boys,Joey and Jayden.The effect of motherhood has also taken its toll on the once slim beauty queen who won the hearts of many when she clinched the Most beautiful Girl crown 8 years ago,it was after the contest she met with the fresh player and two weeks after they met,he proposed and whisked her away.Adaeze is now very plum but still very beautiful ,and has been making appearances since she temporarily relocated back to Nigeria with her husband few weeks ago.

 Speaking about their love story and how they met, the mother of three says "I met him in Nigeria through a friend at an event. From there, we became close friends. I became pregnant and we got married immediately. Everything happened in a very short time. A lot of people thought it wasn’t going to work but at that moment, I knew I felt something I had never felt with anyone in my life and I said to myself, why not take that chance? I’m quite prayerful , so I knew there’s no way I could err, though I never planned getting married so early. I had so many dreams of what I wanted in life. Marriage was the last thing on my mind. It happened so fast and I thought I should give it a shot.
When we first met, I didn’t know who he is really. He didn’t know that I was the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. When I knew he was a footballer, I said to myself this relation­ship might not work or lead us anywhere, because of the lifestyle of some footballers who have so many girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment