Popular Posts



Popular Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade Ekehinde who is a mother of 4 kids with her husband Mathew Ekehinde was showered with a lovely message on mother's day  by her second daughter Meraiah who is currently a fashion student in at University of Califronia ,Los Angeles.


The curvy and ebony beauty who is also a Knorr Nigeria ambassador alongside her mum wrote a beautfiul message that reads "You've loved me unconditionally, supported and uplifted my dreams, saw my vision before any one else around me did. You've watched me grow, taught me to be a young bold woman in this world. Taught me to be a goal getter and never a quitter no matter how tough it gets. Everyone that comes in contact with you can see that you're a power house, exuding so much strength, energy and greatness where ever you go. How you're able to balance your life ia amazing!
Watching you throughout the years , and I can say I'm becoming a spitting image of my mother. Everything I am you have helped me to be. I would never trade our bond for anything else. I love you soo much! Happy Mother's Dayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment