Popular Posts




Recall the young billionaire from Igbo extraction popularly known as Eze Ego Na Ihiala who died several years ago?well he left behind 6 very beautiful daughters who have grown to become exceptionally pretty and living large.Seems the wealth increased after his death because the girls are said to be living very large.The first daughter Chioma is happily married with a beautiful daughter and lives in the US.The second daughter Uche Anita who is a replica of her ageless and pretty mum studied Nursing in America and recently got married to her husband, Dr Uche Ogu who is a Medical Doctor/Surgeon in US.



The couple who tied the knot at St Lawrence Catholic in Houston Texas few weeks ago,live in Texas.The third daughter Krystabel Nkechi is the belle of the house and the most beautiful of them all.She studied Petroleum Geology in an Accra Ghana university and is currently serving in Kano.A lover of fashion and very stylish,Krystabel drives a Mercedes cls 350 with customised number
plate.The other girls include Onyi ,Theodre who all live in the states and the last one Cynthia who is the baby of the house.Cynthia who is still a teenager is very social and outgoing .She  is the hottest amongst all her siblings and very pretty as well.She drives a Black Range Rover Evoque 2015.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting to be merged with just one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting to be merged with just one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I respect Mrs Ezego...For being a strong lady and pulling this out. I am so impressed Ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welldone Mrs Ezego... Am a great fan of Your husband. He a generous man.

      Delete
  5. the man made a gud money, the spirit of wealth is upon anambra people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am hurt because nobody knows i exist i suffer while my family swim in money and my mum doesn't want me to see u people and artist know if u will accept me i am blessing Obioma your missing blood i am 20years i was born in the 1999 28 may please i've suffered so much even if u wont accept me as ur blood just allow me see my dad please and know if he will look up to me and tell me that he doesn't want me...please we can even go for a D N A test just to prove that am ur blood this is my number 08103591981 please call me and i will give u the full details about me but have in mind that this is not a lie am saying the truth that am ur blood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am still begin that u locate me lets go for a D N A and u will see that am ur blood

    ReplyDelete