Popular Posts


An elderly Zimbabwean woman, on Sunday, allegedly confessed that she had sex with her own son as part of rituals for witchcraft, H-Metro reports.
She reportedly made the confessions at Prophet Sham Hungwe’s House of Grace International Ministries during a church service. She also confessed to practicing witchcraft saying she ‘ate’ more than 70 people, including her own daughters and other close relatives.
Her words: “I took my son’s virginity. I had sex with my own son sometime ago. I had no option since it was part of the rituals. I have been practicing witchcraft for a long time and I ate more than 70 people. 

I also killed my own daughters and I am responsible for my children’s misfortunes,” she said. The woman was accompanied by her relatives, to seek deliverance. And Prophet Hungwe who once said he has powers to kill witches, prayed for her and declared her deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment