Popular Posts


As shared by a Facebook user, Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik. Continue to read below…“Charity Aiyedogbon married to David Shola Aiyedogbon found dead?!!!!
The past one month, I have followed closely the story of this spirited soulful lady.
Mother of 4 and she put in 16 years of her life into a marriage. Only to be booted out because of another woman.

Met her a couple of times , I think twice or so but we hardly chatted much. I am not one to waste time in dispensing advice about certain things.Don’t go back begging and don’t talk much about your strategy . These were the only two advices I had for her.
Then one morning , I wake to a message that she’s missing.
I looked at her last update and noticed the change in writing style and I quickly told the friend that sent the message that she’s not the one writing. It’s easy to spot such things. But then I was incapacitated because the only way to snoop further was to get the telephone number of Mr David Shola Aiyedogbon. A state house staff and a millionaire . Okene born and without any prejudice- he’s a beast of a man. The type of love to torture till he dies.
Charity was looking forwards to attending her daughter’s wedding but alas her plans didn’t come through because she was found body mangled and dismembered and made to look like it was a ritual killing. Hell No! It wasn’t ! David and Charity aka ChaCha Deepdeal De Hammer as she’s popularly known by her close friends in their group has been having a running battle since their separation.
She wanted a share of the properties they built together. David refused. And then came threats. And next she goes missing and then found dead while her new lover is being tortured in a police cell for something he doesn’t know about and David is having a good laugh having put her away . His secrets are covered and all her notes and documentary on his fraudulent dealings deleted. Nothing to tie him to the gruesome murder.
For me, it’s a sad event. But then what can be done. Only justice can be sought but then how?
Some how I feel like I should see her again and tell her again to stay away from groups.
Whoever intimated David her plans to report him to the authorities is a member of their group and she is sleeping with him now and has been all along while she was telling her women group what she passed through and what she intended to do to extract justice back .
I watched and watched and waited to see if something would be done but everyone you asked had one thing only to say; “David is a powerful man and he has money”. And so what? Having money and power doesn’t mean you go out there killing and maiming people.
*truth is my thoughts are not so collected now because I had hoped against hope that she’d be found alive*💔
She’s gone and she isn’t coming back anymore.
A life gone just like that.
My heart goes out to all those women who men like me have to pass through all sorts of torture just because they are married . No marriage is worth your life please!
None at all! And if you manage to get out, don’t bother about looking for what to take back. Eventually their eyes clear . Trust me it does. When they say they want to go, don’t argue, just get up and dust yourself and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment