Popular Posts


Sexy Ghana movie star Kafui Danku is a perfect combination of beauty, brain and brawn. The talented actress, who has stamped her presence in Ghollywood with her blockbuster movies and acting prowess, is an English graduate from the University Of Cape Coast. She started her journey into the movie industry few years ago, after she played a minor role in the popular movie Agony of Christ, and 4 years down the lane, she has built her passion into a big brand. To her credit are 4 hit movies, one of which recorded the highest box office in Ghana titled, I Do.However,not many know that the tall and ebony skinned beauty has been married for 3 years.The pretty star is married to a Canadian rich guy who is way older than her but treats her like a queen and this is obvious from her lifestyle.In an interview she granted a softsell magazine,she spoke about how she met her husband.

Are you married?
Yes am married.
For how long?
For quite some time now, this is the 3rd year.
How does your husband feel about you being an actress?
He has come to understand my career, he is my biggest fan and he met me as an actress, he loves what I do and he is happy when am happy. Once the job is good for me, he doesn’t mind.
How exactly did you guys meet?
Laughs I made a promise to someone in Ghana that he would be the first I will reveal it to.
But what attracted him to you in the first place?
He is a very pleasant man, very nice and intelligent .He is also very neat and good looking, my kind of man. My husband is a scientist and a very smart guy.

But when he proposed, did you feel your career would suffer?
Not at all because when he proposed, he already knew what I do and he knew I love what I do because he met me on it.
How do you juggle being married and acting?
I have a very supportive husband and it has been good. When it’s time for family, it’s time for family. When it’s time for work it’s time for work. I try to plan, I don’t get it right all the time but I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment