Popular Posts




Star actress and new mum Tonto Dikeh is really enjoying motherhood and her new role as a wife.The talented movie star who gave birth to first son last month has revealed in an exclusive interview  with Golden Icons, that she won’t be back on the screens any time soon as she wants to enjoy the joys of motherhood and her family.She recently flaunted the picture where she shared an affectionate pose with her mother in law on her  Instagram page where her Mother-In-Law and her Aunty-In-Law can be seen kissing her cheeks and wrote “WCW goes to these two wonderful, Beautiful women in my life.. my Radiant humble, beautiful and magnificent mother Inlaw(Right) and my Heart of gold, Fashionista, Gorgeous Aunty In law @niketojo..In love with them and how they treat me, Am so grateful to God I have this love from my In law..Very rare find. The Love they have for my husband and Son is overwhelming. God designed my life and I can only be grateful #HappyWomen #WCW #HappyWife #HAPPYFAMILY

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment