Popular Posts


Star actress Adaora Uko has welcomed her new baby. She welcomed her baby boy at St Peters University Hospital New Jersey, USA. She revealed the arrival of her new bundle of joy on facebook. Read what she wrote "All Praises Be to God Almighty .. its so inexplicable the amazing journey of Motherhood especially as a FIRST TIME MOTHER bringing a child into this world and depth meaning of the true word LABOUR as GOD destined it upon women "we the Women were only designed to do this" ..... its all still a MYTH to me really.... (OUR SON BIRTHS ) and  as i seat in my hospital bed gazing at his handsome face dat sleeps pretty royale like a KING my KING.."His Dad"...I look back into an amazing 40 weeks journey that felt like forever. 
May God Almighty bless all mothers and all upcoming mothers. Thanks guys for the love especially when my baby shower pic crept up online. My friends in Nigeria led by @chioma_okoye the CEO @purpleribbononline
Had me dat suprise shower before I travelled. May God in his Infinite Mercies bless us all , all Mothers, all aspiring Mothers and most especially grant every Pregnant Woman the blessings of HEBREW BIRTH.  Thank you almighty God for an amazing Husband and to my one and only sister whom has been a support on the journey with me from onset @glammum247 mother of the 2 most amazing kids i know, well 3 now including mine LOL..
GOD BLESS MY MOTHER ALWAYS AND GRANT HER HEALING AND HEALTH.
The TRUE JOURNEY of MOTHER HOOD and FAMILY truely begins..... GOD BLESS THE ABUMERES"

No comments:

Post a Comment